Tuesday 23 February 2010



















































These images are pictures of my final college magazine which we had been asked to create. I used an original type of font for my contents page and also on the front cover, these fonts had not been featured on any other magazine that I had seen, I got these fonts from www.dafont.com and the name of the font I used was Angry Blue. I believe that my final front cover was well presented and the image I used I thought was used quite effectively, as it is a good image used and the pose is also well executed. I do believe however that I could have made my contents page better, as it does not look very good in comparison to my front cover. I followed the traditional codes and conventions for the front cover, and also my contents. I stuck to a cohesive house style by using the same font and colour scheme, which added effective and continued the house style which I had created for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment