Monday 19 April 2010

This is the contents page for my music magazine. This, I believe, is the best part of the magazine which I have done, the colours I have used seem to go well with eachother and all the writing is easy to read, also the use of the original pictures which I have took go well with the way the contents page looks, also the contents page seems full of information, with no unnecessaryblank spaces. This would give the reader the impression that the magazine is full of content, making the magazine look like it has alot of information and musical knowledge, giving a positive connotation to the reader. I am pleased how well the purple and yellow worked together on the contents, I believe here it has been used most effectively compared to the cover and double-page spread, also as you can see from my contents you can see that I have took some ideas of the contents from the NME magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment